As the owner of a gym, you know how important it is to make a great first impression. Your gym landing page is the first thing most potential new members will see, so you need to convey the right message. A stunning yet simple landing page that highlights your gym's unique selling points can be the key to gaining new signups.
Creating an eye-catching landing page from scratch requires web design and development skills that you may not have. The good news is, with a no-code website builder like Unicorn Platform, you can easily build a professional gym landing page in minutes. Their drag and drop editor makes it simple to choose a template, upload images, add text, and publish your page. Your new landing page will look like it was designed by a pro, yet you did it yourself without needing to write a single line of code.
In today's competitive fitness industry, a custom landing page is a must. Using a tool like Unicorn Platform to create your own gym landing page means you can have a stunning yet affordable web presence that helps your gym stand out. New members will be signing up in no time.
And if you're looking to create a fitness squeeze page, check out Unicorn Platform's article on how to make a fitness squeeze page without coding.
Why You Need a Dedicated Gym Landing Page
As a gym owner, having a dedicated landing page for your business is crucial. A custom landing page allows you to effectively promote your gym and convert visitors into members. Here are a few reasons why you need a tailored gym landing page:
- Focus the message. A specialized landing page allows you to focus on one core message to promote your gym. You can highlight things like your amenities, classes, personal training options, or current promotions. With a targeted message, you'll capture the interest of visitors and keep them engaged.
- Build trust and authority. A professional, well-designed landing page helps to establish your gym as an authority in the industry. It allows you to showcase visuals of your space, share testimonials from current members, and highlight any awards or press mentions. This social proof builds trust in your brand and gives visitors confidence in your services.
- Generate more leads. The primary goal of any landing page is to capture leads. With a dedicated gym landing page, you can offer an irresistible lead magnet like a free trial or fitness assessment to capture visitor information. You can then follow up and nurture those leads to convert them into paying members.
- Provide a seamless user experience. With a custom landing page, you have full control over the experience. You can ensure your page is optimized for mobile, loads quickly, and is simple to navigate. An intuitive user experience will keep visitors engaged for longer and make them more likely to take the desired action like booking a tour.
- Improve search ranking. A well-optimized landing page with relevant keywords, content, and internal linking will help to improve your search ranking in Google. The higher your ranking, the more organic traffic you'll get from people searching for gyms in your area. And more traffic means more potential leads and customers.
In summary, a dedicated gym landing page is a must-have for promoting your business and attracting new members. With the right design and optimization, a custom landing page can help build authority, generate leads, and boost your search ranking. The rewards of investing in a tailored landing page are well worth the effort.
Choose a Pre-Designed Gym Landing Page Template
To create an effective gym landing page in minutes, select one of Unicorn Platform’s pre-designed templates tailored for gyms and fitness centers. These templates provide a professional design with sections for:
- An attention-grabbing header with a strong tagline to convey your gym’s unique value proposition
- Striking visuals like images of your gym equipment, facilities, and members engaged in classes or personal training
- A clear call-to-action (CTA) button for visitors to sign up for a trial or free introductory session
- Social proof in the form of customer reviews and stories to build trust
- A contact form for leads to get in touch and learn more
Using a pre-made template, you can simply drag and drop to customize the:
- Header and tagline to match your gym’s brand and services
- Images to feature photos of your actual equipment and location
- CTA button text and link to point to your sign-up or contact form
- Customer reviews and stories to share experiences from your members
With an optimized landing page focused on showcasing your gym and the transformation benefits you provide, you will be converting visitors into leads and sign-ups in no time. Using one of Unicorn Platform’s professionally-designed templates, you can launch a stunning landing page tailored for gyms and have it live in just a few minutes with no technical skills required.
Focus on what makes your fitness facility unique, keep your messaging clear and consistent across platforms, and drive visitors to take that all-important first step to getting started at your gym. With a few simple clicks, you'll have an effective landing page that turns interested visitors into loyal members.
Gym Landing Page Design Recommendations
To design an effective gym landing page, there are a few key recommendations to keep in mind. By following these best practices, you can create a stunning landing page that successfully converts visitors into new members.
Focus on High-Quality Images
Include eye-catching photos of your gym, equipment, classes, trainers, and members. Images are key to showcasing your brand and facilities. Use large hero images at the top of the page to make a strong first impression. Include additional images further down the page to visually reinforce the benefits and features of your gym.
Emphasize Your Unique Selling Proposition
Your USP highlights what makes your gym unique and valuable to members. This could be your specialty equipment, personal training options, class variety or amenities. Prominently feature your USP at the top of the page to capture visitors’ attention right away. Explain how your USP benefits members and supports their fitness goals.
List Features and Benefits
- Use bullet points to highlight key features like your equipment, classes, amenities, and programs.
- For each feature, explain the main benefit to members. For example, “Complimentary personal training - Get started on the right foot with a customized fitness plan from our certified personal trainers.”
- Group related features and benefits together under section headings for easy scanning.
Include Testimonials and Reviews
Social proof from current members builds trust and credibility. Include 3 to 5 testimonials on your landing page from members discussing their positive experiences at your gym. Also, display your top reviews from third-party sites like Google, Facebook and Yelp. New visitors will see that others have had great success and satisfaction at your gym.
Call Visitors to Action
The goal of your landing page is to get visitors to become members. Include prominent calls-to-action like “Join Now” or “Get Started Today” buttons that link to your gym membership signup. Offer a lead magnet like a free pass or fitness assessment to encourage visitors to take the first step. With an effective CTA, you'll turn your landing page visitors into new members.
Highlight Your Gym's Offerings and Services
To attract new members to your gym, you must convey the value of your offerings and services. Highlight what makes your facility unique and the key benefits of joining.
Emphasize your investment in high-quality, well-maintained equipment for cardio, strength training, and functional fitness. Mention specific brand names and the variety available for all skill levels. For example, “Our gym features Life Fitness, Precor and Hammer Strength equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, rowing machines, free weights, resistance bands, and TRX suspension systems.”
Certified Personal Trainers
Promote your credentialed staff and the personal training options available. For instance, “Our certified personal trainers develop customized programs to help you achieve your goals whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, improve performance or just get started with exercise. One-on-one and partner training sessions are available.”
Group Exercise Classes
Highlight your selection of instructor-led classes to attract members with diverse interests. Some examples include: “Choose from over 50 group exercise classes each week including yoga, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, Zumba, strength training, and high intensity interval training.”
Mention other amenities that enhance the member experience at your gym. For example, “Members can enjoy our steam room, sauna, hot tub, massages, childcare, nutrition coaching, and state-of-the-art locker rooms with showers.”
Flexible Membership Options
Describe your membership packages and pricing to suit all budgets and needs. For instance, “We offer monthly memberships, annual plans and corporate rates with no long-term contracts. Membership includes unlimited gym use and discounts on personal training, classes, and amenities.”
By highlighting these aspects of your gym, you will build value in the minds of prospective members and motivate them to sign up for a membership. Be sure to prominently feature stunning visuals of your facility and members engaged in activities to visually reinforce all that you offer. Your gym landing page should quickly convince visitors that your gym has everything they need to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Show Off Your Gym Facilities
When building your gym landing page, be sure to prominently feature high-quality images of your facilities and equipment. Potential members want to see exactly what your gym offers before they sign up.
Highlight your equipment by including dynamic images of people using your machines and free weights. Mention the brand names and models to build credibility. For example, you might say “Our gym features Life Fitness and Hammer Strength machines as well as a full set of free weights from 5 to 100 lbs.”
Group Exercise Studios
If you offer group classes like yoga, Pilates, spinning or kickboxing, include photos of your studios. Specify details such as the room size, flooring type, mirrors, ballet bars, spin bikes or other equipment. For example, “Our 2,000 sq ft yoga studio features a sprung wood floor, full-length mirrors and all the props and equipment you need for any class.”
Many members join gyms specifically for the personal training. Show photos of your personal trainers working with clients. Highlight any certifications or specializations your trainers have, such as “Our certified personal trainers specialize in strength training, sports conditioning, weight loss and more. Private and semi-private sessions are available.”
Don’t forget to highlight any other amenities that set your gym apart, such as a pool, sauna, juice bar, physical therapy, childcare, etc. For example, “Recover from your workout in our sauna and cold plunge. Then refuel at our protein shake bar with a delicious post-workout snack.”
In summary, fill your gym landing page with vibrant images and details about your equipment, classes, trainers and amenities. Transparency is key - the more potential members know about what your gym offers, the more likely they are to sign up for a tour or membership. By showcasing your facilities in an authentic yet aspirational way, you'll make it easy for people to picture themselves becoming a part of your gym community.
Add Engaging Images and Videos
To create an engaging gym landing page, visually represent your offerings through high-quality images and video. Studies show that people are much more likely to remember messages that are accompanied by relevant visuals.
Add Hero Images
Select 2-3 powerful images that showcase your gym, equipment, classes or training programs to use as “hero” images at the top of your page. These eye-catching visuals should capture the essence of your business and draw visitors in. For a gym, images of people actively exercising or using gym equipment are ideal.
Highlight Key Features
Use additional images and icons throughout your page to illustrate important features and amenities. For instance, images of your weight training area, cardio machines, exercise classes, locker rooms, etc. Be sure to optimize all images by resizing them to load quickly and including alt text descriptions for SEO.
An embedded video is an extremely compelling way to give people a sense of your gym experience. Create and upload a short video to your landing page showcasing your space, equipment, classes, personal training, and community. You can also do an interview with a trainer or members talking about the benefits of your gym.
Include Virtual Tours (Optional)
If available, embed a virtual video tour of your facilities on your landing page. 360-degree video tours are highly engaging and help visitors explore your space as if they were there in person. Some gym landing page builders offer virtual tour integration to easily add an interactive tour to your site.
Call Visitors to Action
With strong visuals and copy in place, add clear calls to action on your gym landing page like “Start Your Free Trial” or “Book a Tour Today.” Place these CTAs prominently near the top and bottom of your page so visitors can easily take the next step.
Engaging images, video and multimedia are key to creating an impactful gym landing page that resonates with your target audience. Take time to find and include high-quality visuals that give visitors a sense of your gym experience and make them want to become a member.
Include Client Testimonials and Reviews
To build trust and credibility for your gym landing page, it is essential to include authentic client testimonials and reviews.
Real reviews from actual members carry far more weight than any claims you make on your own.
- Ask your most loyal and engaged members if they would be willing to provide a short testimonial about their experience at your gym. Offer an incentive like a free month of membership or personal training session in exchange for their honest review.
- Keep the testimonials concise but compelling. Aim for 2 to 3 short sentences on how your gym has helped the member achieve their fitness goals and improve their quality of life. Mention specific benefits and results to make the review impactful.
- In addition to written reviews, include high-quality photos of the members along with their testimonials. Putting a face to the name will make the reviews even more persuasive and help potential members visualize themselves achieving similar success at your gym.
- To build social proof, display the number of 5-star reviews your gym has on platforms like Google, Facebook, and Yelp. Provide links directly to your profiles on these sites so visitors can easily read through all the reviews. The more positive reviews, the more credibility.
- For an extra layer of validity, consider filming short video testimonials and uploading them to your landing page. Hearing members enthusiastically share their experiences in their own words can be highly compelling.
- Be transparent that the testimonials on your page are from actual paying members. State that no compensation was provided in exchange for the reviews to assure visitors the reviews are authentic and unpaid endorsements.
By prominently featuring heartfelt reviews and testimonials from your members, you establish your gym as a trusted and proven brand that delivers real results. Their stories and successes become the social proof that inspires others and motivates them to become part of your gym community. In today’s world of online skepticism, earned credibility is invaluable. Client reviews are the best way to gain that credibility and turn visitors into members.
Add a Clear Call to Action
Add an Effective Call to Action
To convert visitors into leads and customers, you need a clear call to action (CTA) on your gym landing page. A CTA is an instruction to your readers to take an action, such as signing up for a free trial or booking a consultation.
Your CTA should be prominently placed above the fold on your page so visitors see it as soon as the page loads. Make the CTA button large, colorful, and visually compelling to capture attention. The copy on the button should be concise yet persuasive, such as:
- Start Your 14-Day Free Trial
- Book Your Free Consultation Now
- Join Now & Save 50% On Enrollment
Placement and Prominence
Place your primary CTA in the top center or top right of your page for maximum visibility. You can also include secondary CTAs further down the page or in your page footer to provide multiple opportunities for visitors to convert.
Clarity and Conciseness
The CTA should clearly state what action you want the visitor to take and the benefit or incentive for taking that action. Be as concise as possible, ideally 3 to 5 compelling words.
Match Your Offer and Audience
Choose a CTA that matches your offer and aligns with your target audience's needs or desires. For example, "Join Now" or "Sign Up" works well if you're promoting a gym membership, while "Book a Free Consultation" may better suit a personal training service.
Consider CTA Alternatives
While buttons are popular, also consider CTA alternatives like:
- Eye-catching icons with a message like "Click here to get started"
- Bold text links such as "Start your free trial today"
- Videos or images linking to your offer
- Chatbots to help visitors find the right option
A high-converting gym landing page employs a prominent, clear call to action that motivates visitors to take the next step in their journey with your brand. Place your CTA strategically, keep the copy concise yet compelling, and consider alternatives to standard buttons to make it even more enticing. With an effective CTA, you'll turn more visitors into leads and accelerate your gym's growth.
How Do I Build My Gym Landing Page with Unicorn Platform?
To build an effective gym landing page with Unicorn Platform, follow these key steps:
Select a Template
Unicorn Platform offers professionally-designed templates specifically for gym and fitness businesses. Browse the options to find one that matches your brand style. Some highly-rated choices include:
- Fitness Studio Template: Clean, minimal design ideal for yoga studios, CrossFit gyms, and bootcamps.
- Gym Template: Bold design with an image slider, ideal for traditional gyms offering weights, cardio, and group classes.
- Personal Training Template: Sophisticated design targeting high-end personal training and small group training gyms.
Customize the Design
Once you select a template, you can fully customize the design to match your brand. Options include:
- Upload your logo and brand colors for consistency.
- Change the font styles to complement your brand identity.
- Rearrange or add new sections like About Us, Services, Pricing, Testimonials, etc.
- Add visual elements like hero images, icons, dividers, and call to action buttons.
Input Your Content
With the design set, input all the necessary content for your landing page:
- Write an attention-grabbing headline and subheadline. Briefly convey your gym’s unique value proposition.
- Add a paragraph in the About Us section highlighting your mission and credentials. Mention your facilities, equipment, staff certifications, safety measures, etc.
- List the services and classes you offer. Explain the benefits and outcomes members can expect.
- Share your pricing and any current promotions or special offers. Provide clear calls to action to sign up.
- Include positive reviews and testimonials from current members. Social proof builds trust and credibility.
Preview and Publish
Once your landing page design and content are complete, preview how it will appear on desktop and mobile devices. Make any final tweaks needed, then publish your page to go live.
With some time and practice, you'll be building stunning landing pages that convert visitors into new members in no time. Let Unicorn Platform handle the technical aspects so you can focus on what really matters—running your gym.
The power of Unicorn Platform's drag and drop builder is that you don't need any technical skills to create a beautiful landing page for your gym. With a few clicks, you've got a sleek design with all the necessary elements to convert visitors into members. As you build your business, your landing page is easy to update and optimize. Use eye-catching images, an engaging header, clear calls-to-action and social proof from happy members to show visitors why your gym is the best choice. In just minutes, you can have a stunning, high-converting landing page to help you gain more members and exceed your growth goals. The only limit is your imagination. Start your free trial today!