As a fitness professional, you know that a high-converting landing page is essential to attracting new clients and growing your business. With the right landing page, you can turn website visitors into leads and paying customers. However, creating an effective landing page requires significant time, money, and technical skills that many fitness professionals simply don't have.
Why You Need a Best Fitness Landing Pages
As a fitness professional, having an effective landing page is key to converting visitors into leads and clients. A well-designed landing page tailored to your target audience can significantly impact your business's bottom line. Here are a few reasons why you need a dedicated fitness landing page:
- Focus the visitor's attention. A landing page with a single call-to-action allows you to guide the visitor to take the next step, whether it's signing up for a free intro session or purchasing a training package. With no distractions, the visitor can focus on what you want them to do.
- Build your credibility. Use client testimonials, before-and-after photos, certifications, accomplishments, and your biography to establish your authority in the fitness space. This social proof will make potential clients more inclined to trust you and your services.
- Capture leads. Have an email signup form prominently displayed above the fold to start building your list of prospective clients. Offer an incentive like a free assessment or workout guide in exchange for their contact information.
- A/B test for optimization. With a landing page, you can easily test different headlines, copy, images, button colors, and form placements to see what resonates most with your visitors. Continually improve your page's conversion rate over time.
- Target your messaging. Create separate landing pages for your specific services, like personal training, group classes, or online coaching. This allows you to tailor the copy and visuals to address the unique needs and motivations of each audience segment.
In summary, a dedicated landing page is one of the most valuable tools for any fitness professional. Put in the work to build a high-converting page, and you'll gain a competitive advantage to help your business thrive.
How to Choose the Right Landing Page Builder for Fitness
When choosing a landing page builder for your fitness business, there are several factors to consider:
- Ease of use. As a fitness professional, your time is valuable. Look for a builder that is intuitive and simple to use, with a short learning curve. A drag and drop interface with pre-made templates can help you create great looking landing pages quickly.
- Mobile-friendly. In today's world, if your landing pages aren't optimized for mobile devices, you'll miss out on a huge portion of web traffic. Ensure the builder creates fully responsive pages that display well on all devices.
- Integrations. For the best results, your landing pages should integrate with your email marketing service, CRM, and payment processor. See if the builder offers pre-built integrations with the tools you use. If not, API access can allow you to build your own integrations.
- Customization. While pre-made templates can save time, you'll want flexibility to create a unique look and feel that matches your brand. Look for a builder that offers customizable templates, fonts, color schemes, and the ability to add your own CSS or HTML code.
- Pricing. Landing page builder pricing can range from free to several hundreds of dollars per month. Consider how often you'll be creating landing pages and how many you need before choosing a plan. Some builders charge based on the number of landing pages, visits, or leads.
- Support. If you have questions or run into issues, responsive customer support is essential. Check what support options the builder offers, like live chat, phone, email, and knowledge bases.
By evaluating builders based on these criteria, you can choose a flexible, user-friendly solution to help you build high-converting landing pages for your fitness business. With the right builder, you'll be creating stunning landing pages in no time!
Getting Started With Unicorn Platform
To get started with Unicorn Platform, follow these steps:
Sign Up For An Account
Navigate to unicornplatform.com and click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner. Enter your email address and create a password to register for a free account. You’ll then be prompted to enter some basic information like your name, company, and website URL if you have one.
Choose a Template
Unicorn Platform offers a variety of pre-built templates to choose from to build your fitness landing page. Some recommended options include:
- Fitness Website Template: For an general fitness business website. Includes pages for services, about us, contact, etc.
- Gym Website Template: Targeted template for promoting a gym or fitness center.
- Yoga Studio Website Template: Tailored design for a yoga, Pilates or barre studio. Includes schedule and class pages.
- Personal Trainer Website Template: For promoting the services of a personal trainer, coach or instructor.
Select a template that best suits your needs and business type. You can then customize the template by adding your own content, images, branding, and more.
Add Your Content
Now it’s time to add text, images, videos, contact forms, calls-to-action, and any other content you want on your landing page. Unicorn Platform uses a drag and drop builder, so you can easily move elements around and place them where you want on the page.
Some important content to include on a fitness landing page includes:
- An eye-catching hero image and headline
- A brief summary of your services or offerings
- Customer testimonials or reviews
- Pricing or service details
- A lead generation form like an email signup
- Social media buttons so visitors can connect with you
Preview and Publish
Once you’ve added all your content, preview how your landing page will appear on desktop and mobile devices. Make any final tweaks needed, then simply click “Publish” to make your page live. Your fitness landing page is now ready to start attracting more leads and clients!
Selecting a Landing Page Template for Fitness
When selecting a landing page template for your fitness brand or gym, there are several factors to consider. The template you choose should effectively convey your brand messaging and value proposition to visitors in a clear, concise way.
The esthetic of your landing page is crucial for appealing to your target audience. For fitness, choose a clean, modern template with minimal clutter. Incorporate visuals like stock photos of people exercising or images of workout equipment. Use an easy-to-read font and make important CTAs and content stand out. The overall look should motivate and inspire visitors.
Your landing page copy should be clear, concise and highlight the key benefits of your offering. Clearly state what you are selling, whether it is personal training, group classes, nutrition plans, etc. List the features and advantages of your programs and services. Use simple language and short paragraphs to ensure visitors can quickly understand your value proposition.
An effective CTA is one of the most important elements of a landing page. Your primary CTA, such as “Sign Up Now” or “Start Your Free Trial”, should be prominently displayed at the top and repeated throughout the page. Secondary CTAs could include “Learn More” buttons linking to details on specific programs or services. Ensure your CTAs stand out and are hard to miss.
With more and more web traffic coming from mobile devices, your landing page must be fully responsive and mobile-friendly. The page should dynamically resize to fit any screen, with legible text and clear CTAs. Drop-down menus and complex layouts can be challenging on mobile, so keep your landing page simple for the best experience across devices.
By selecting a professional, esthetically-pleasing template optimized for fitness, including a clear value proposition, prominent CTAs, and ensuring mobile-friendliness, you will be well on your way to building high-converting landing pages for your fitness brand. For example, you can check out this guide on how to build a personal training landing page in minutes for more tips and ideas. With some testing and optimization, your landing pages can become a powerful tool for gaining new members and clients.
Adding Your Fitness Business Logo and Branding
Once you have built your landing page template and added all your fitness service details, it’s time to incorporate your business branding to give the page a professional look and feel. Adding your logo and brand colors helps to build trust and recognition with your audience.
Include Your Business Logo
Your logo is the face of your brand. Place it prominently at the top of your landing page so visitors immediately know they are in the right place. Make sure to use a high-resolution image of your logo for the best quality.
Use Your Brand Colors
- Apply your brand colors to elements on the page like:
- The background or borders of your logo
- Bullet points
Using consistent colors helps create brand familiarity and a cohesive style across your landing pages and website.
Customize the Style
You can also customize the font, size, alignment of text elements on the page. Some options to consider include:
- Change the default paragraph text to your brand font. The font you use helps to shape the personality of your brand in the minds of customers.
- Increase the size of headings to make important sections stand out. A size of 30-40 px works well for H2 headings on most landing pages.
- Center your main headline and call-to-action button for maximum impact.
Additional Branding Options (Optional)
For an extra branded look, you may want to include:
- Your business tagline or mission statement
- An image of your team or fitness center
- Customer testimonials with headshots and quotes
- Your business address, contact info and social media links in the footer
Following these best practices for adding your branding to the landing page will help build trust and credibility for your fitness business. Visitors will immediately recognize your professional brand and feel confident in the services you offer.
Writing Compelling Headlines and Content for Fitness Landing Pages
To create a compelling landing page, you need persuasive and engaging content. Here are some tips for writing effective headlines and copy for your fitness landing page:
Use Powerful Headlines
Your headline is the first thing visitors see, so make it bold and attention-grabbing. Some examples include:
- Get Shredded in 30 Days
- Your Fastest Way to a Six-Pack
- Lose 15 Pounds This Month Without Exercise
Focus on Benefits
In your content, emphasize the key benefits of your fitness program or product. For example, highlight that it will:
- Build Muscle Fast
- Burn Fat Quickly
- Increase Energy and Performance
- Improve Flexibility and Mobility
Use Social Proof
Include testimonials from satisfied customers highlighting their success and transformation. For example:
“I lost over 50 pounds in 6 months following this program. It completely changed my life!” - John D., San Francisco, CA
Make it Easy to Sign Up
Have a prominent call-to-action button, like “Start Today for Only $9.99/month”. Offer a free trial or money-back guarantee to minimize risk.
Use a Conversational Tone
Write in a friendly, motivating tone like a coach speaking directly to clients. Use words like “you”, “your”, and “let's” to make a personal connection. For example:
You have the power to transform your body and your life. Let’s do this together—you can get started right now for less than the cost of a gym membership. Together, we'll get you the results you want. Join today!
Include High-Quality Images
Use professional photos of people successfully completing workouts or showcasing physique transformations. Images of certified trainers or coaches also build credibility.
By following these best practices, you can create a persuasive landing page that converts visitors into paying customers. The key is focusing on benefits, building trust, and motivating people to take action right away. With an effective headline and content, you'll be inspiring people to sign up for your fitness program in no time!
Adding Images and Videos to Your Landing Page
Adding visual media such as images and videos is key to creating an engaging fitness landing page. Well-chosen visuals attract attention, demonstrate your services, and inspire your audience.
High-quality images that showcase people exercising or the results of an effective fitness program are ideal for a fitness landing page. Some options to consider include:
- Photos of people doing cardio, strength training, yoga or other activities you offer. Make sure the images reflect people of diverse ages, body types and backgrounds.
- Before and after photos of clients who have achieved success with your training or programs. Only use images where you have explicit permission.
- Infographics or data visualizations highlighting facts and statistics about fitness, health and wellness. These add visual interest while educating your audience.
- Product images of any supplements, gear or other items you sell.
Short videos, especially those under 2 minutes, are highly engaging on landing pages. Some effective options include:
- Testimonial or success story videos featuring your clients sharing their experiences. These build trust and social proof.
- Explainer or introductory videos where you describe your services, programs and philosophy. Your enthusiastic passion for fitness will shine through.
- Instructional exercise videos demonstrating proper form for different movements. This shows your expertise and value as a coach.
- Virtual tours of your gym or studio space. This gives visitors an immersive sense of your facility and brand.
When adding images and videos to your landing page, follow these best practices:
- Choose high resolution, professional photos and broadcast quality HD video. Grainy or amateurish media reflects poorly on your brand.
- Use descriptive alt text for images and concise video titles and descriptions. This makes your content more accessible and optimized for search.
- Balance text, images and video. Do not let visuals overpower the written information on your page. Each element should enhance the other.
- Ensure all visual media loads quickly. No one will stay on your page if images and videos take a long time to appear. Compress files and use fast, reliable hosting.
Following these tips will result in a fitness landing page brimming with visual media that informs, engages and inspires your visitors. The strategic use of images and video, combined with a well-crafted message, will convert more of your audience into clients and customers.
Using Social Proof to Build Trust
To build trust and social proof on your fitness landing pages, incorporate reviews, testimonials, and social media integrations. People are much more likely to convert when they see others have tried and benefited from your offer.
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
Add authentic customer reviews and video testimonials discussing their experience with your fitness program or product. Mention specific benefits and results to build credibility. For example:
- “I lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks following the program. The meal plans were easy to follow and the workouts pushed me out of my comfort zone.” - Amy S., Customer
- “My energy levels have skyrocketed and I’ve gained strength and endurance. I never imagined getting into this good of shape so quickly.” - Mark T., Customer
Social Media Integrations
Include social media follow and share buttons so visitors can connect with you on platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. This establishes your authority and allows them to see your large, engaged following. You might say something like:
Follow us on Facebook for extra motivation and accountability! Over 10,000 fitness enthusiasts are part of our supportive community.
Media Mentions and Features
If you have been featured on any prominent media publications, podcasts or news outlets, include their logos on your landing page. For example, “As seen on” or “Featured in”. This lends a high degree of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand. Visitors will assume you are an authority and industry leader.
Using these social proof elements throughout your landing page, especially near your call-to-action, will give visitors the confidence to sign up for your offers knowing others have done so with successful results. The more proof points you provide from real customers and the media, the more persuasive your page will become. Keep testing and optimizing based on visitor behavior and conversions.
Best Fitness Landing Pages FAQs
Building the best fitness landing pages requires strategic planning and an effective platform. When constructing landing pages for your fitness brand or gym, consider the following frequently asked questions:
What are the key elements of a high-converting fitness landing page?
The essential elements of a successful fitness landing page include:
- An attention-grabbing headline with a clear call-to-action
- High-quality images or videos showcasing your services
- A brief, compelling description of your offerings and their benefits
- Social proof like reviews, testimonials, or case studies from current members
- A lead capture form for visitors to sign up for a free trial or consultation
How can I optimize my fitness landing page for search engines?
To optimize your landing page for search engines like Google, incorporate the following best practices:
- Include your target keywords in the page title, header tags, content, and meta description
- Keep your content clear, concise, and scannable with H2 and H3 tags
- Use alt text for any images on the page
- Submit your landing page to Google Search Console
- Build internal links to your landing page from other website content
- Encourage social shares to increase referral traffic
What are some examples of high-performing fitness landing pages?
Some examples of successful fitness landing pages include:
- Orangetheory Fitness which highlights their heart rate-based interval training
- CrossFit which features motivational stories and testimonials from members
- Peloton which showcases their indoor cycling classes and equipment
- Daily Burn which promotes their at-home streaming workouts with a free trial offer
What platform is best for building fitness landing pages?
An ideal platform for constructing fitness landing pages is Unicorn Platform. This simple yet powerful drag-and-drop builder allows you to quickly create customized landing pages for your gym or training program without any coding required. With stylish page templates, an intuitive interface, and useful integrations, Unicorn Platform is an all-in-one solution for fitness brands and entrepreneurs. Sign up for a free trial today to start building your landing pages.
In conclusion, whether you're a fitness coach, personal trainer, or gym owner, creating an effective landing page is key to attracting new clients and growing your business. With a simple yet powerful page builder like Unicorn Platform, you have everything you need to build a high-converting landing page for your fitness offerings. By choosing an eye-catching template, adding strong visuals, optimizing your copy, and including a clear call-to-action, you'll be well on your way to boosting your online presence and reaching your target audience. The ability to create customized landing pages without any technical skills makes Unicorn Platform an invaluable resource for fitness professionals looking to scale their business. Start your free trial today and begin reaping the rewards of a tailored, results-driven landing page.